Website slechts gedeeltelijk ontwikkeld in het Nederlands!
Bekijk alstublieft de Engelse of Portugese versie (compleet en actueel).
These Workshops are for all, of all ages (above 10), studies or professions, knowledgeable or not in photography. In the same event, the Workshop is prepared for beginners or serious amateurs (or even professionals), with any type of camera.
Anyhow, those that will benefit most from these Workshops are those that want to or need to:
- develop their “right side of the brain”, for their lives or professions
- learn photography in a different way, beyond the most classical
- practice another form of “linking to the World”, with a sense of usefulness and exercising the mind and senses
- rest and relax from routine living
- meet and feed creative spirits and contexts
Besides these motives, participants are advised to take:
- an open mind and good spirits
- photographic camera
- note book and pen
- appropriate clothes and shoes, for possibly getting dirty and lying on the ground
- other specific things that registered participants will be informed of, depending on place, weather conditions and applications